Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are the rosaries made? ~All rosaries are handmade in Mesa, AZ. Sports rosaries are made when we receive the order.
- Where do the parts for your rosaries come from? ~Italy. The quality is unbeatable!
- How long before my order is shipped? ~Rosaries are typically shipped in 2-3 days. Check your email for your shipment notification.
- Do you make custom rosaries? ~Yes! We love making custom rosaries! Contact us for more information.
- Why can't I order more than one of a classic (non-sports) rosary? ~All of our classic rosaries are one-of-a-kind, therefore, only one is made.
- Are the logos on sports rosaries licensed and authentic? ~Yes!
- Are the rosaries blessed by a priest after they are handmade? ~No. It's actually against Canon Law for a blessed product to be sold.
- I don't see my college in the sports rosaries. Why not? ~We have many logos that haven't had rosaries built yet or put online. We're working diligently to get them all online, but in the meantime, feel free to contact us to see if we can make your college next.
- What sports do your sports-themed rosaries cover? ~We make rosaries for all NFL, NBA, MLB and most NCAA teams. We're currently working on adding NHL as well as more colleges.
- Can you make a rosary for a high school, non NCAA college or club? ~Yes! We won't have a logo charm for the rosary, but we can make it with your requested colors for you.
- If I order a rosary with a logo, where is the logo attached? ~The logo is hung between the centerpiece and top Our Father bead, on the neck of the rosary. It fits perfectly!
Example for reference: