Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are the rosaries made? ~All rosaries are handmade in Mesa, AZ. Sports rosaries are made when we receive the order.
- Where do the parts for your rosaries come from? ~Italy. The quality is unbeatable!
- How long before my order is shipped? ~Rosaries are typically shipped in 2-3 days. Check your email for your shipment notification.
- Do you make custom rosaries? ~Yes! We love making custom rosaries! Contact us for more information.
- Why can't I order more than one of a classic (non-sports) rosary? ~All of our classic rosaries are one-of-a-kind, therefore, only one is made.
- Are the logos on sports rosaries licensed and authentic? ~Yes!
Will the rosaries be exactly like the picture? ~Our traditional rosaries will be the exact one you see online. Although we try to stay on top of changes, our sports rosaries may change logo or colors if the team has recently made a change or if the team uses more than one color combination or uses more than one logo. Feel free to contact us if you have any specific requirements.
- Are the rosaries blessed by a priest after they are handmade? ~No. It's actually against Canon Law for a blessed product to be sold.
- I don't see my college in the sports rosaries. Why not? ~We have many logos that haven't had rosaries built yet or put online. We're working diligently to get them all online, but in the meantime, feel free to contact us to see if we can make your college next.
- What sports do your sports-themed rosaries cover? ~We make rosaries for all NFL, NBA, MLB and most NCAA teams. We're currently working on adding NHL as well as more colleges.
- Can you make a rosary for a high school, non NCAA college or club? ~Yes! We won't have a logo charm for the rosary, but we can make it with your requested colors for you.
- If I order a rosary with a logo, where is the logo attached? ~The logo is hung between the centerpiece and top Our Father bead, on the neck of the rosary. It fits perfectly!
Example for reference: